Wonder where life may take you after university? Or maybe you have ideas about where you'd like to take your life?
4-5 July 2023
An exclusive two-day event at our London headquarters. Travel and accommodation will be covered within Europe.
Learn what we do, with the people who do it.
Our Insight Days are an opportunity for students graduating in 2024 to develop their commercial confidence, adaptability, resilience, negotiation and critical thinking skills by learning from our leaders and undertaking interactive workshops with our teams.
No matter where you are in your preparations for taking on your first role after university, these sessions will give you an insight into why we’re the global leader in knowledge on-demand, the preferred partner of business and investment leaders worldwide, and why we regularly rank as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. You’ll see for yourself how we do it.
The Insight Days will also give you a chance to prove your commercial prowess with our teams, and following an assessment on the second day there will be the potential to be invited directly to a final round interview for a place on our Graduate Associate Program beginning in summer 2024.
Applications are now open and places will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis following an interview with our Recruitment team.
What To Expect
- Two days of informative sessions and interactive workshops with VPs, Managers and Associates in our Client Service Team
- The chance to work on projects with us as part of a team, and then to discuss and receive feedback on your work with our Managers
- The opportunity to network with Associates on our Graduate Associate Programme and to hear about their experiences and how they bridged the gap from university to working life
- An interview skills workshop with our EMEA Recruitment Manager to help put your best foot forward in applications and interviews
- Strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular activities
- Strong interest in AlphaSights and the role of an Associate on our Client Service Team
- Fluency in English and an additional European language
- Graduating in summer 2024
- Availability to join us in London for two days on either 13-14 December 2022, 21-22 March or 4-5 July 2023
What We Look For
We select and hire talent who share our five core values.
- Results Orientation: We focus on results – look at every angle of a problem, come up with actionable solutions, and execute on ideas that maximise outcomes.
- Drive: For us, success begins at the extra mile: we embrace a whatever-it-takes mindset, push ourselves beyond our comfort zones, and challenge ourselves to continuously improve.
- Adaptability: Our work is full of changing circumstances so we pivot quickly and think on our feet. We embrace ambiguity and change with confidence and positivity.
- Humility: We believe that yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games. We approach every day not with a sense of entitlement, but with a growth mindset. We believe that a better version of ourselves and AlphaSights is always on the horizon.
- Empathy: We believe that the path to our own success starts from the success of others — our clients, our colleagues, and our industry professionals. We actively seek to understand others’ experiences and perspectives, and to build and maintain lasting, trust-based relationships with those whom we encounter.