• Starts Jun 28, 11:00PM
Future Female Leaders - London Plant 2023
Procter & Gamble
Date and time
Jun 28, 11:00PM
Careers & Employability
ARE YOU A TALENTED FEMALE ENGINEERING STUDENT OR GRADUATE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO EXPLORE WHAT P&G CAN OFFER TO PASSIONATE, TECHNICAL-SAVVY WOMEN WHO WANT TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL CAREER IN ENGINEERING?
Apply now to attend the P&G London Plant Future Female Leaders event in West Thurrock.
The event will provide you with a unique opportunity to benefit from the "on-the-job" experience:
- We will show you how our plant and innovative technologies operate.
- You will meet and network with our Female Managers from both manufacturing and engineering.
- You will discover what it means to work in a plant environment from a creative, meaningful, and challenging perspective you will love.
Why consider a career with P&G London Plant?
- At London Plant we produce some of P&G’s most iconic brands – Ariel, Fairy, and Lenor Unstoppables amongst others. Innovation and creativity drive everything we do at P&G.
- Therefore, we want to ignite your potential and equip you to improve the capability, safety, and productivity of our systems, while reducing costs and boosting sustainability.
- We will share what opportunities we have waiting for you at London Plant. If you are interested in either an internship or full-time position, we will provide you with all the information regarding the application process.
What are we looking for?
- University undergrads/graduates who have recently completed a degree or will complete their degree in Summer 2023 in any Engineering discipline - other STEM degrees will also be considered.
- Evidence of passion and achievements, particularly leadership, in academic and/or non- academic activities, short work experience or internships are a plus.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
IF YOU ARE SELECTED WE WILL COVER YOUR TRAVEL EXPENSES AND MEALS ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT AS WELL AS PROVIDE YOU WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO BENEFIT FROM A DAY FULL OF LEARNING AND FUN!