• Starts Oct 9, 5:30PM
Meet McKinsey Oxford Case Workshop Series - 9 October 2023
McKinsey & Company
Date and time
Oct 9, 5:30PM - Oct 9, 8:00PM
Careers & Employability
- McKinsey London is excited to present the Meet McKinsey workshop series for students attending a university in the Midlands.
- McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding leaders and promoting diversity, both at our firm and in the world at large - we know that diverse and inclusive teams enrich our creativity, innovation, and problem-solving abilities.
- We therefore invite penultimate and final-year undergraduate, master’s and PhD students, to learn about the work we do through a series of events in October 2023.
- You are in your penultimate or final year of your undergraduate, master’s or PhD
- You are currently studying at a university in the Midlands
- You identify as part of any of the following McKinsey networks and communities*:
- McKinsey Black Network (MBN)
- McKinsey LGBTQ+ network (Equal@McKinsey)
- McKinsey Women
- Prism (First generation and social mobility)
You will have the opportunity to select which networks are of interest to you in the application form. You can select as many as are relevant, but you will only be considered for one.
How to apply
To be considered for the workshop series, we ask for the following by 25th September:
- Your CV
- Your office practice preferences – London (generalist) or Digital McKinsey
- Completion of our digital assessment Solve (you will receive an invitation link from us after you have submitted your application)
Applications missing any of the above 3 components will not be considered.