• Starts Jun 26, 3:00PM
Date and time
Jun 26, 3:00PM - Jun 26, 3:45PM
Careers & Employability
• Do Chartered Accountants ever get to leave their desks?
• Do you need a degree to become a Chartered Accountant?
• Do you have to be good at maths?
Join us for this interactive session and let us bust some of the most common myths associated with a career in Accountancy.
Whether you are finishing school, graduating from university, or are a working professional looking for a career change, discover the variety of roles and industries you could work in and learn what skills you need to be a successful ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
In this session you will find out:
• The common misconceptions and the truths about a career in accountancy
• The skills you need to be successful in the profession
• The variety of roles and sectors you could work in
• What routes you can take to become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant
• What your next steps are, including further skills development and where to apply for opportunities