• Starts Nov 8, 10:00AM
Newcastle Jobs Fair
Date and time
Nov 8, 10:00AM - Nov 8, 1:00PM
Careers & Employability
This event attracts a mixture of different employers from various industries all recruiting for local jobs.
The Newcastle Jobs Fair is a great way to speak with potential employers face-to-face. You can register with employers for jobs, collect info on employers, ask them questions, apply for jobs, or even have a mini interview on the day.
This event is free to attend, with no registration needed.
All you need to do is:
- Arrive between 10am to 1pm.
- Bring a CV if possible (advisable but not essential).
- Be prepared to chat to different HR related people from employers wanting to recruit new staff.
- Check out if the venue has free parking, if you're travelling by car.
- Top tip - make sure you speak to every exhibitor at the Jobs Fair. You never know what jobs they may have on offer, so, don’t just look at their pop ups and think they're not for you, go and have a chat!