⌛ 6d left
Register by May 31
Music, Arts & Performance
Representing landscapes or faces, abstract or concrete forms, painting shows the world and its diversity. This is why its universality responds exactly to the goals of the Olymp’Arts. Through the eye of the artist, reality takes on a new, unique and original form. Searching through the diversity of styles, which are common to all cultures, painting transmits emotions and feelings that move all. We invite all artists, amateurs or professionals, through their personal experience and their travels, to show what they have learned from the beauty and aesthetics of the world.
- The painting is without limit in style or genre, and acceptable media would include oil, watercolor, pastel, acrylic, pencil, pen, etc. Experimental and mixed techniques are also acceptable, as long as 75% of the work uses some sort of paint.
- You should provide translation to any text in your work in English. The translation should be precise and comprehensive. If not, the work will be disqualified.
- No signature or creator information should be included in the work.
Note for work submission:
- Please submit no more than 3 images for your work.
- Please provide a high-resolution photo of the work.
- Format type: JPEG/PNG.
- Maximum size of a single file: 20MB.
- Please submit other supplementary files.