12 Month Internship - Financial Crimes and Sanctions Internship
Crédit Agricole CIB
🚀 Placement Program
The Financial Security team is responsible for the administration of the core Financial Security processes, which, inter alia, include:
- Financial Crime, Bribery & Corruption, Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR), Investigations, Training;
- Sanctions, Enhanced Due Diligence, Transaction Monitoring, General Advisory;
- Quality Assurance checks on client files and bank controls;
- Governance of the Financial Security program (attend committees, produce management information, participate in risk assessments)
Area of Responsibilities
The Intern would be part of the Financial Security Team, reporting to the Senior Compliance Officer, key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting in various Financial Security projects as and when required;
- Assisting FS team members with the preparation required for regular committee meetings;
- Assisting with the collating of statistics for various reports;
- Attending training sessions held for and/or by the Financial Security team;
- Assisting in the drafting of enhanced due diligence summaries;
- Liaising with Business Lines on Financial Security related queries;
- Maintaining training statistics, attendance and follow ups.
Note: relevant training is provided.
- Assist with the administration of training on Financial Security e-Learning courses, ensuring that all relevant staff have received mandatory face-to-face Financial Security training;
- Assist with the administration of training records.
Periodic reporting and meeting attendance
- Assist with the collation and documentation of numerous Financial Security reports as requested which will include:
- Regular reports to Senior Management;
- Statistics for the FS Committee and Internal Control Committee (ICC);
- Log creation and tracking as required;
- Attendance and record keeping for the Financial Security team meetings;
- Assist in Compliance and Financial Security projects as and when requested.
- Assist with the administration and project management of internal investigations and Financial Security projects if requested
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory Financial Security and internal Compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with strong diplomacy and tact;
- Confident and adaptable, and possess an eye for detail;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Energy and tenacity to work well under pressure to deadlines
- Strong IT literacy (MS Office; databases, Excel etc);
- Analytical skills.
Training / Specialization
- The post requires someone with either experience of or ability to learn how to administer and execute compliance monitoring and control plans. · Proven experience of delivering high quality written reports and of formally tracking actions to resolution.