12 Month Internship - Medium Long Term Funding Front Office M/F
Crédit Agricole CIB
🚀 Placement Program
- The Intern of the Medium Long Term Funding Team assists the ALM Front Office which is responsible for the structuring and the execution of all bond issues for Credit Agricole S.A. to wholesale debt markets and provides liquidity to the subsidiaries of Credit Agricole S.A.: French retail banking (LCL), International retail banking (Italy, Poland, Ukraine…), Specialised Finance (CA-CF, CALF), Asset Gathering and Insurance (Amundi, CAA, Wealth management) and Large Customers (CA-CIB, CACEIS).
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
Execution of the funding plan in the Debt Capital Market and internal refinancing activity
Execution of issuances in the Debt Capital Market
- Assistance in the execution of public benchmarks and hedging swaps, including operational and documentation aspects
- Assistance in the execution of private placements and hedging swaps, including operational and documentation aspects
- Assistance in the construction of daily private placements targets based on market analysis and dialogue with dealers
- Assistance in the preparation of Investor Presentations (regular Credit Update and deal-related road shows)
Debt Capital Market analysis
- Assistance in the recommendation to senior management of Crédit Agricole S.A., on issuance opportunities in several markets (EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, AUD, JPY, CNY, SGD, NOK etc.)
- The preparation of a weekly “Markets Review” for the Financial Management teams of Crédit Agricole S.A. subsidiaries
- Interaction with Debt Capital Market / Origination desks
- Daily dialogue with more than 20 major investment banks, including various teams such as Debt Capital Markets, Syndicates, EMTN dealers, Interest Rate Derivative Trading/Swap desks
Execution of Internal refinancing deals
- Assistance in building and monitoring the Group liquidity/transfer pricing grid
- Assistance in setting up new borrowings and loans for Group entities
- Booking/checking transactions in the Front Office Management Information System
- Preparation/checking of transaction documentation (in French and English) of
Loans and Borrowings
- Preparation/checking of pricing runs on various internal/external deals including Interest Rate Swap, Bond pricing etc.
- Working closely with various teams of the Financial Management Division of Crédit Agricole S.A., including Risks, Legal Department, Financial Communication, Accounting, Middle Office, Operations, etc.
Financial Management, IT tools development and data management (including using Python)
- Contributing to the preparation of activity reports
- Development of execution and market monitoring tools
- Automatisation of analysis and reporting processes
- Maintenance and development of existing Python database
Minimum level of study
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Training / Specialization
Minimum experience level
- 0-2 years
- The candidate must be a team player and reliable person.
- The candidate should be capable of learning quickly, adapting to and instigating change and be accurate, with particular attention to detail, and be able to prioritise effectively in order to meet tight deadlines
- IT tools
- The candidate should be proficient with Microsoft Office, Bloomberg, Python.