12 Month Internship - Real Estate
Crédit Agricole CIB
🚀 Placement Program
To assist the Team Head and members of the Real Estate & Hotel Group in the following areas:
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of existing loans.
- Assist with originating and executing new transactions and writing credit memos including cash flow models.
- Liaison with key clients when appropriate and relevant market professionals.
- Assist with the day-to-day management / functioning of the department.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Assist with the management of the existing loan portfolio and ensure the timely submission of all annual reviews in liaison with senior team members.
- Ensuring that client compliance certificates are thoroughly monitored and checked when received.
- Assist the team with the monitoring of waiver requests and ensure that such requests are dealt with in a timely manner. Ensure, in liaison with Middle Office, that an accurate, updated and comprehensive list of waiver requests is maintained at all times.
- Analyse new financing opportunities including cash flow modelling.
- Assist with the preparation of new pre-credit/credit applications and support the obtaining of credit approvals within the required time frame.
- Assist with term sheet preparation, loan agreement review, as well as participating in negotiation with clients.
- Assist marketing efforts in conjunction with other team members (UK and DIH Global).
- Update internal Bank systems such as KIWIS (KYC), Eurecca, Phidias, Client Live and any such other systems.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly market reports as well as other internal and external reports / presentations.
- Working as directed from time to time by the Team Head and other members of the team.
Minimum level of study
- Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Training / Specialization
- Corporate or Investment Banking experience
- Detail orientated approach
- High level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Team player
- IT literate (Microsoft Office, Internet etc.)
- Credit and Risk Analysis skills
- Advanced use of Excel spreadsheets
- Financial modelling