2024 Investment Banking Summer Analyst Programme - London
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- Fluency in English and strong analytical skills are required for the Investment Banking Summer Analyst Programme in London at Morgan Stanley. The candidate must excel under pressure, be a team player, and possess excellent academic credentials.
- The candidate will gather and analyze financial and market data, create financial models, draft presentations, attend meetings and assist in conducting research for the Investment Banking team in London.
- Training begins in June with one week of intensive classroom training. This will include an introduction to Morgan Stanley, followed by division-specific training. Throughout the internship, you will be exposed to business speakers, practical sessions and have the opportunity to exchange ideas and learn from your peers through various social activities and events.
- You are fluent in English; ability to communicate effectively in another language is an advantage
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put you at ease with financial data.
- You are results-driven, perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- You are a proven team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities.
- You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You have an excellent academic background, on track to/having achieved a 2:1 (or equivalent) degree, and fluency in English; the ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is an advantage.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments.
- Creating and updating financial models.
- Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value and price transactions.
- Drafting presentations and memoranda for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry.
- Attending team discussions and client meetings.
Nov 12, 2023