2024 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship - International Products - London
🚀 Off-cycle Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the 2024 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship in London must be a versatile, detail-oriented, and analytical individual with strong communication skills in English and preferably multiple languages. They should possess leadership qualities, adaptability, and the ability to work effectively in a small team environment, while also demonstrating excellent presentation skills.
- The candidate will support the team with new product launches, maintain existing fund ranges, manage product literature, assist with reporting and client requests, research competitor funds, and analyze markets.
Applications are closed
- The internship will commence in Jan 2024 and lasts twelve months. This internship will offer you an exciting and a dynamic work environment where you get to work alongside our diverse group of experienced professionals. The work that you do will be interesting and varied.
- You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
- You have graduated from university or able to take the time off to commit for a full time internship role for twelve months if you are currently in study
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. An ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages would be an advantage
- You are adaptive, a leader yet team player, as well as a multi-tasker. You can present your conclusions in a clear and well-structured manner
- You are analytical with excellent attention to detail and well suited to working within a small team environment
- You have good presentation skills
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Supporting members of the team on new product launches and enhancements to existing products
- Ongoing maintenance of existing fund ranges
- Product Literature:
- Assisting with quarterly board reporting and scheduled reporting to meet client and regulatory requirements
- Assisting with the management and support of Kneip in their role as disseminators of NAVs and other information to electronic media
- Assisting with KIID production, including both continual ad hoc updates and the annual review
- Supporting the wider business:
- Dealing with ad hoc requests through Sales teams including client requests and RFP queries
- Assisting in the registration in new jurisdictions to enter markets to meet business requirements
- Researching competitor fund information and producing market analysis, including the preparation of high-level summary reports and highlights.