2024 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship - Sales & Distribution - London
🚀 Off-cycle Internship
AI generated summary
- The candidate for the 2024 Investment Management Off-cycle Internship in Sales & Distribution in London must have graduated or be able to commit to a full-time internship for six months, demonstrate a strong interest in financial markets, possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be adaptive and able to work well in a team, and have strong analytical and attention to detail abilities. Fluency in English and the ability to communicate in multiple languages is a plus.
- The candidate will be responsible for generating reports, addressing sales team inquiries, overseeing sales practices, creating new processes and reports, and participating in ad hoc projects at an Investment Management Off-cycle Internship in London.
- The Off-Cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Management Division by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. This internship will offer you an exciting and a dynamic work environment where you get to work alongside our diverse group of experienced professionals. The work that you do will be interesting and varied.
- The internship will commence in the Jan 2024 and typically lasts six months.
- You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
- You have graduated from university or able to take the time off to commit for a full time internship role for six months if you are currently in study
- You demonstrate a keen interest in the financial markets
- You are fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. An ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages would be an advantage
- You are adaptive, a leader yet team player, as well as a multi-tasker.
- You can present your conclusions in a clear and well-structured manner
- You are analytical with excellent attention to detail and well suited to working within a small team environment
- You have good presentation skills
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
Banking & Finance
- Production of regular MI reporting
- Resolution of queries from sales teams
- Governance around sales practices
- Development of new processes and reports to support the business
- Ad hoc projects