2024 Investment Management Summer Analyst Programme - European Private Credit - London
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- The ideal candidate for the 2024 Investment Management Summer Analyst Programme in European Private Credit at Morgan Stanley should be pursuing an undergraduate or Master's degree, possess a strong interest in investing and private markets, have excellent analytical skills, and thrive in a team-based environment. They must also demonstrate strong communication skills, attention to detail, self-awareness, and a commitment to professional excellence and ethical standards. Fluency in English is required, with fluency in other European languages considered a plus.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting investment analysis, running financial models, assisting with investment origination, contributing to fundraising efforts, monitoring existing portfolio investments, and supporting other strategic and investor relations tasks.
- The Morgan Stanley Summer Analyst Program in London runs for 10-weeks from June to August 2024 and offers you the opportunity to join a world class equity boutique including firm training and networking as well as on the desk training.
- London-based training begins in June with one week of intensive classroom training, including an introduction to Morgan Stanley, followed by specific business specific training. Throughout the internship, you will be exposed to business speakers and practical sessions as you continue to become familiar with the asset management industry.
- You are pursuing an undergraduate or Master’s degree, minimum 2.1 with an expected graduation date between December 2024 and July 2025
- You have a demonstrable interest in investing and, in particular, private markets.
- You are able to analyze and interpret both quantitative and qualitative information quickly and accurately.
- You have strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You thrive in a team-based environment with multiple stakeholders. You are self-aware and open to feedback.
- You are sufficiently confident to challenge opinions from peers and seniors.
- You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.
- You have a high level of fluency in English; fluency in other European languages is considered a plus.
2:1 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Contributing to the due diligence process for potential investments by performing investment analysis, running financial models, and writing investment papers.
- Assisting with investment origination.
- Participating in fundraising efforts.
- Performing ad hoc analyses as part of monitoring existing portfolio investments.
- Contributing to other strategic and investor relations tasks.