2024 Operations Spring Insight Program - Glasgow
🚀 Insight Week
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have a minimum of 320 UCAS points or equivalent, regardless of their country of origin.
- The candidate will participate in a week-long program consisting of lectures, workshops, case studies, and work shadowing to develop skills necessary for a career in Institutional Securities or Technology. They will have the opportunity to network with employees and may be fast-tracked to a Summer Analyst/Industrial Placement.
- The Operations Spring Insight Programme runs in Glasgow and will provide you with an overview of the various departments within Operations in Glasgow and the important role they play at the firm. These departments include Institutional Securities Group Product Operations (ISGPO), Operations Risk and Regulatory Control (ORRC) and Shared Services & Banking Operations (SSBO).
- You have a minimum 320 UCAS points in the United Kingdom and/or an equivalent standard for students from outside the U.K.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- The Programme consists of a mix of lecture-based sessions, educational activities, workshops and case studies, as well as the opportunity to work shadow in the division of your choice. Throughout the week, you will build on the skills necessary for a successful career in Institutional Securities or Technology.
- You will meet and network with Morgan Stanley employees from across all corporate levels and at the end of the programme could even have the opportunity to be fast-tracked to a Summer Analyst/Industrial Placement the following year.