2024 Technology Enterprise Engineering Summer Analyst Program - Glasgow
🚀 Summer Internship
AI generated summary
- Candidates for the 2024 Technology Enterprise Engineering Summer Analyst Program at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow should be penultimate year STEM students with knowledge of Operating Systems, proficiency in at least one programming language, strong problem-solving skills, and a genuine passion for technology.
- The candidate will work on cutting-edge technology projects, such as developing data security solutions and managing global infrastructure deployments, collaborating with internal teams and external vendors.
- The Technology Summer Analyst Programme runs for 13 weeks. Placements typically start in June. These programmes are designed to offer a real-world, project-based experience that will demonstrate first-hand what it is like to be a technologist for a top financial firm. Interns who excel in the Program may receive an offer to join the Full-time Technology Training Program.
- Training Programme Interns will participate in an induction process that provides an overview of the Firm and the Technology division. In addition to working on a live project, highlights include senior management networking events, team-building opportunities, and a technical speaker series.
- Qualifications and Skills:
- Penultimate year Bachelor's or Master's student from a STEM degree background.
- You should have an understanding of Operating Systems, familiar with foundations in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java or C++) with good problem-solving skills and a strong passion for Technology.
Area of Responsibilities
- Enterprise Engineering Teams:
- Our engineering teams build cutting edge platforms to run every aspect of our business. This includes the Firm's networks, cyber security infrastructure, cloud integration, computing hardware, databases and much more. Projects available include developing pioneering data security solutions, managing global Windows and Linux infrastructure deployments, driving cloud adoption and working with state-of-the-art technology solutions.
- Our engineers work closely with internal business partners and external vendors at the forefront of the industry.