Account Management Intern (Chinese Speaking)
- Seeking highly motivated interns to join our Accounts team in London. Smack in the heart of the fast-paced, dynamic, interactive marketing industry, you will work closely with cross-discipline delivery teams in meeting and exceeding client goals.
- The Account Management Interns will be responsible for assisting the Accounts team across multiple client's accounts to achieve successful implementation of campaigns and projects– delivering on brief, on budget and on time.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Support the Accounts team with delivering exceptional client work.
- Support monitoring clients’ social channels.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, creating agendas, and providing status recaps.
- Assist with social and content strategy for brand social channels.
- Actively stay ahead of trends and adapt to new and changing social platforms and products.
- Attend and contribute to brainstorming/ideation sessions.
- Additional relevant responsibilities as requested.
- Availability to work at least 3 days a week.
- Love the client-facing role.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment.
- Have Experience with KOLs and creators' management is a plus.
- Work in a positive culture with people that genuinely love, and are naturally, great at what they do.
- Other unimportant stuff, like – 29 days holiday, private health insurance, corporate discounts, performance bonuses and commissions for all employees, PHI, life insurance, workplace pension, company outing, meals, lots of food and drinks, etc.