Analysis & Optimisation Intern
⌛ 10d left
Apply by Jun 9
- A six-month internship working as part of the UK development team. Sitting within the ENUO team you will work across all technologies undertaking financial modelling and evaluation of renewable projects. You will see projects across Statkaft’s entire UK portfolio, including solar, wind, grid stability projects and hybrid cross-technology projects. You will learn how to financially assess these and gain an in-depth understanding of the economic environment for renewables in the UK. You will have exposure to senior management and top-level decision making within Statkraft.
Area of Responsibilities
- Updating and maintaining financial models of projects in Statkraft’s portfolio.
- Assessing different project opportunities presented.
- Comparison of value across a diverse portfolio.
- Evaluating potential enhancements.
- Being exposed to commercial negotiations for real life projects.
- Potential UK travel
- Ideal candidate is recently graduated, or about to graduate, in physics, maths, engineering or chemistry degrees, but will also consider economics and business degrees
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- English language fluency and the right to work in the UK is essential