Assistant Cost Manager (Placement)
Rider Levett Bucknall
🚀 Placement Program
- Make the most of your year out by working with and learning from RLB teams in a variety of sectors, gaining invaluable, career-building experience.
- Many of our placement students continue their Future Professional career with us after their graduation.
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- Each year, we welcome placement year students to join our teams for a 12-month opportunity. You will be working on fast-track projects for a variety of dynamic clients, working in cost management, project management, building surveying and health & safety, advisory services and specialist disciplines.
- You will gain experience in a range of sectors including residential, retail, healthcare and education.
- And you’ll be doing all this with an award-winning, Investors in People Gold accredited employer. We’re also members of ENEI, bringing to life their ethos of equality and inclusion in the workplace, and we’re a RICS Inclusive Employer Quality Mark signatory. RLB is also a Disability Confident Level 1 Employer.
- We are looking for dedicated, focused, enthusiastic and organised RLB Future Professionals who share our ambition and potential, and want to be part of a diverse workforce embracing new ideas.
- You’ll find our culture is built around enabling you to fulfil your potential and creating a better tomorrow.