Associate Account Executive (Verkademy)
- Verkada is excited to announce its Account Executive Business Development Program called “Verkademy”! This 6-month paid training internship will be based in Verkada’s London Office, in the UK. As an Associate Account Executive intern, you’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a unique hyper-growth tech company in Silicon Valley with a short promotion path into a closing role! Ideal candidates should be passionate, highly motivated and a self-starter with the ability to adapt in a fast-paced sales organisation.
- Verkademy was created to fast track Sales Associates into world class Mid-Market Account Executives. In this program, the foundation of Tech Sales is broken up into smaller modules that outline the fundamental skills to become a successful, top-tier Account Executive. Skills covered range from Prospecting, Discovery, Demo, Best Practice Call, Gaining the Technical Win, etc. Graduates from this program will transition into Mid-Market Account Executives - fully equipped with every aspect of the sales motion, industry and company knowledge. Those who have succeeded in Verkademy typically have been leaders, overachievers, and thrive under challenging and fast paced environments. If you are looking for a place that fully invests in the success of your career and will challenge you, this is the program for you.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Prospect, qualify, follow up and educate a high volume of cold leads into prospects
- Understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Verkada can solve them
- Pro-actively generate meetings and opportunities for Account Executives by positioning the value of Verkada
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to your assigned Account Executives
- Use Verkada Salesforce.com systems and sales enablement tools according to Verkada standards; provide metrics on leads
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Comfortable talking with prospects and internal/external customers and building relationships and monetising them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Strong entrepreneurial personality, self-motivated and self-managing.
- Capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone with customers and technical audience.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Understanding of sales cycles and required qualification criteria.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate needs into business opportunities.
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual desire to be #1 and advance a career in Verkada’s sales Org
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant working experience
- Written & verbal communication skills in English
- Salesforce.com and Outreach experience is a plus
- Relevant language skills for one of these territories is a plus: UKI, DACH, France, Benelux, Nordics, South Europe