• Starts Jun 18
Associate Product Manager - Intern
IPC Systems, Inc.
- IPC’s Global Internship Program is an exciting opportunity for students and recent graduates to join and work within our Business.
- The program curriculum encompasses both on-the-job learning in technical functions as well as soft-skills training; geared to leverage success in future career paths and inspire the next generation of talent at IPC!
- During the nine-week program we encourage interns to immerse themselves within IPC culture to learn and grow their knowledge and build their network from the expansive talent within the Business.
- Each intern will receive tailored support and development opportunities throughout internship to ensure that you fulfill your personal and professional objectives. On your first day you will be assigned a Mentor who’ll be your first point of call for practical help and guidance, they will support you, alongside your Manager and the HR team, throughout your time with IPC.
Opportunities at IPC beyond the Global Internship Program:
- At the half-way mark of our internship program we solicit our interns and managers for insight into how the internship is progressing and whether there is a potential to stay on-board for an additional period of time after the formal program end date and/or continuing to work in a part-time capacity during the final school year. A determination to extend the internship is based on several factors including business need, internal approvals, performance and impact.
- Our hope is that by maintaining good rapport and open communication lines with our interns, many will go on to be hired permanently at IPC!
Area of Responsibilities
- Helping develop training material
- Assisting in audit & consolidation of resources
- Assisting team in Product Strategy & Development (looking at areas for IPC to expand into, evaluating existing strategy and performance etc.)
- Work as integral part of the Product Team
- Individually (with feedback and assistance from PM and other teams) build strategy report on IPC (current situation, future, competition etc.)
- Product is a role with multiple angles – ability to support multiple stakeholders and departments. Comfortable being people facing and interacting between teams to gain knowledge and to complete tasks. Flexible, quick, and happy shifting gears when needed (day to day work can differ greatly).
- At a minimum you should have decent tech skills (can use MS office, fairly comfortable with using computers etc.)
Skills/Interest in one of the following:
- Finance/Financial Markets
Internship Program Goals:
- Master technical skills
- Perfect interpersonal skills (soft skills)
- Build a network of professional contacts with peers, leaders and mentors
- Apply skills acquired through virtual learning to tangible hands-on projects
- Explore professional interests
- Experience company culture and exposure to a corporate environment
- Learn how to position yourself for future growth