Audit & Assurance Placement Year - London, September 2024
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- The candidate must have strong collaboration skills, a dynamic approach, a desire to join a likeminded family, and a commitment to personal development. Good communication skills and a 2:2 degree are also required.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Audit, Accounting, and Outsourcing team, working with a variety of teams and gaining experience across different business sectors, from large international corporates to small and medium-sized UK businesses.
- Blick Rothenberg are a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Many of our clients are part of substantial groups with strong international connections. Others are SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) operated by their owner-managers, High Net Worth individuals, professional firms and charities.
What can we offer you?
- When you join Blick Rothenberg, you gain much more than a qualification. You join the Blick Rothenberg culture and way of life. You will enjoy early responsibility and will find our business to be friendly and our working environment to be both lively and stimulating.
- To balance the demands of a busy role and study, our teams host regular social events, and our annual firm-wide Summer and Christmas Parties are enjoyed by all.
- We are also committed to the development of our trainees. We run regular in-house technical training courses as well as practical personal development training such as communication, teamwork, and transition to the workplace
- Skills & experience:
- For us, the personal attributes of each of our colleagues are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who:
- Can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table.
- Are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions.
- Want to be more than just a team member, someone who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
- Want to work in a medium-sized firm such as ours – we are not a cut-down version of the Big 4 but exist very much on our own terms and in our own right.
- Are inquisitive and enjoy learning new concepts.
- We are not looking for someone who knows everything already, but someone who is committed to their development and keen to work hard and learn.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are also necessary, as is the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Academic Requirements:
- To be on track to achieve a 2:2 degree
- To be due to graduate in 2026 with a confirmed placement year as part of your undergraduate degree.
2:2 or higher
Area of Responsibilities
Accounting & Tax
- Taking part in a placement year is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience and understanding of the profession. This placement role is based within our Audit, Accounting and Outsourcing team. This means you will get to spend time working amongst a variety of teams throughout your training contract. You will gain a genuine mix of experience across business sectors and from large international corporates to small and medium sized UK businesses.