Business Controlling & ICS Internship (6 month FTC - Starting August 2023)
- Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
How Will You Make an Impact?
- Under the dual supervision of the ICS Specialist and Senior Business Controller, you will be performing a variety of tasks, in collaboration with the Maisons and regional functions.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Prepare the weekly sales report via Power BI tool
- Participate to the monthly reporting packs (dashboards, management reporting)
- Develop some analysis on Competitors
- Support one controller with the budget of one boutique
- Production of the monthly ICS control reports and monitoring of brand sign off
- Support the ICS Specialist on boutique audits by extracting and testing transaction samples against Richemont UK and Brand commercial policies
- Maintain and support the enhancement of the RFBO Sharepoint which is used to digitally communicate key compliance messages, local policies and procedures and automate key boutique transactional flows
- Student in Finance and/or Business Administration
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office products (Excel advanced level)
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Ethics, rigour and excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills and fluent in English (oral and written)
- “Can do” attitude, curiosity and a taste for challenges