Business Development Intern
- GlassView's mission is to drive performance through video advertising. We work with over 80 of the top Fortune 100 Global Brands, offering access to over 2.6 billion unique users worldwide, and over 280 million unique users in the United States, reaching 98% of the connected country.
- Through emotion-based targeting and optimization, high frequency trading (SmartGamma™) and delivery across connected devices, GlassView is best known for its performance.
- Leadership includes Renaud Dutreil, former Chairman of LVMH North America, who previously held several ministerial positions in the highest levels of French Government; Condé Nast former Executive Stephanie Newhouse; Chien Chung (Didi) Pei, chairman of the China Institute and partner in the legendary Pei Partnership Architects; Beauty and Well Being Founder & Editor Clémence von Mueffling; Jim Porcarelli, Co-founder of MediaCom North America; CBS Revenue & Operations Executive Director Dennis Colon; Candy Pratts Price, previously Creative Director for Vogue.com; Dr. Michael L. Platt, Director of Wharton Neuroscience Initiative and Co-founder of neuroscience wearables company Cogwear.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- As an Industry Manager, you will work on a variety of tasks, which include lead generation, identifying key industries, and developing partnerships on a global scale!
- Cool under pressure
- An interest in the digital media, advertising industry, technology, and digital marketing
- A team player but can work independently to get things done
- Friendly and open to new challenges
- Desire to work, learn, and grow at a startup environment
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce) for business
- Critical Thinker & Quick Learner with Excellent Attention to Detail
- 0-1 Years of Professional Experience in Sales, Business Development, Marketing, or Digital Media
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Passionate – about digital video, social media & online culture
- A self-starter – excellent at organization and calm under pressure
- Analytical – able to solve problems creatively and articulate solutions and suggestions
- Able to collect, synthesize and report data
- A go getter – take the initiative to get things done
- Excellent at organization and able to take the initiative on projects
- Deliver to tight deadlines
- Communicate effectively with clients face to face, over the phone, and via email
- Excel, PowerPoint and Google Apps
- Bachelor's degree (in marketing, business, or finance a plus!)