Business Development Intern (Chinese Speaking)
- Our recent growth in the UK and China creates immediate new opportunities for hungry, talented and passionate business development people.
- The Chinese population is the largest online audience today and we want to hear from you if you are energetic, committed, and eager to work in a dynamic environment to create, deliver and grow with us.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- This role is the lifeblood of Qumin. You will be responsible for bringing in new opportunities for the sales team via a predominantly outbound approach. Our goal for this hire is to find someone who is hungry to build their career and smash their targets to build towards a direct sales role. Your career progression is as important to us as it is to you.
- Interest or experience in China and Chinese digital platforms
- Graduates with a desire to build a career in sales
- Creating target prospect lists through various channels including emails, LinkedIn, events and cold-ish calling.
- Gathering information on prospects to understand how our platform can meet their needs.
- Crafting compelling messaging to put across our value proposition succinctly.
- Meeting the KPIs and metrics set up for the role.
- Team player with a positive and energetic approach with the ability to handle rejection
Nice to Have
- Experience in a sales-related role or telemarketing is a plus
- Experience using CRM software and cloud-based platforms
- Mandarin as a second language would be fantastic
- Great sense of humour
- Technically-minded – Excited about technology, social media and creative marketing
- Problem solver – have a real understanding of people’s day-to-day problems. Earn a reputation as the go-to person to help solve problems, promptly.
- Excellence – Always aim for the best.
- Get sh*t done – Help build processes promptly and religiously deliver on commitments.
- Fearless – Push yourself to take risks and really go for it!
- Methodical – Ensure workloads are managed well and always have an end goal.
- Organised – This is a vital skill for this role
- Plugged in – you need to be the most communicative, the most organised person at the company.
- Attention to detail – Understand the details, finger on the pulse, manage workload and understand where the pain points are for prospects
- Impeccable interpersonal communication skills – Communicate confidently and effectively with potential customers and colleagues.
- Work in a positive culture with people that genuinely love, and are naturally, great at what they do.
- Other unimportant stuff, such as – 29 days holiday, private health insurance, PHI, life insurance, workplace pension, competitive salary, discretionary and structured bonuses, regular social events, etc.