Business Development Intern, EMEA
Vantage Data Centers
Vantage Data Centers is looking for an International Business Development Intern to support the development of strategic expansion plans for infrastructure investments in Europe and Asia. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing data center and cloud markets, and supporting the development of market entry and expansion strategies with actionable investment recommendations. This role will make contributions fundamental to Vantage’s growth and ability to deploy capital into strategic projects that are attractive to key customer groups.
- Key focuses of the role include cloud market research, competitive analysis, analysis of macroeconomic and political trends, emerging market due diligence, and understanding key customer trends. You will partner closely with teams across all business functions in order to evaluate the attractiveness of investment opportunities and make investment recommendations critical to the growth of Vantage’s international business. In addition to supporting the development of market specific strategies, you will help direct market prioritization and deliver analysis to help inform long term global expansion plans. You will also support the team’s presentation of market strategies and investment recommendations to the Executive Team.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
Creative Arts & Fashion
- Assist with data center and cloud industry research, analysis of regional market dynamics, and customer demand trends in order to identify market specific investment recommendations
- Support the development of market entry and market expansion strategies with specific, actionable investment recommendations
- Conduct desktop diligence on infrastructure development and operating environments in emerging markets
- Assist with global cloud industry analyses and monitor cross-region data centers trends to develop long term global expansion plans.
- Support regional market prioritization based on risk and opportunity analysis.
- Assist with market strategies and investment recommendations presented to Executive Team on a weekly basis.
- Actively enrolled in undergraduate program pursuing Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
- Interest in international markets, technology infrastructure development, and investment analysis
- Strong ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience working in professional settings desired, but not required