Business Development Internship
- BRIDL LIMITED is a digital marketplace aiming to bring security and ease to the process of trading Show Jumping Horses. The company was launched last February 2021, with the aim to become the first secured digital marketplace for the purchase of horses.
- We're aiming to strongly grow our operation this year with the hiring of an international team working in flexibility. Our objective is to bring our company forward tremendously and position ourselves as market leaders by the next 5 years.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Reach out to potential partners who could suit the development of our company and who could help us achieve our goals.
- Manage the communication with the CEO on the conversation with partners and the potential updates on the partnership.
- Development of partnerships with key partners and key players in the industry.
- Management of partnerships development and projects.
- Prospecting of potential partners
- This is a fully unpaid position as it's a remote internship.
- We're a startup company, everything and anything is possible. You'll be part of a team where you will be able to be creative and to bring your touch of creativity!
- You'll be able to potentially grow into what could become a full-time role paid in the future with growth opportunities!
- Work remotely, learn a lot about the development of a new company, and the development of a brand!