Business & Quality Compliance Internship
Azenta Life Sciences
- The position is offered as an opportunity for a Business Administration or other relevant graduate to benefit from some real-world Administration and Quality experience whilst undertaking graduate level work to help the business with its Quality management systems and quality deliverables. The position is within the Global Quality team however the ideal candidate should be ready to undertake work in conjunction with different functions within the business e.g., product management, engineering, operations, purchasing, sales and forecasting, IT, and Test as well as Quality Assurance. Appropriate support and on the job, training will be provided. The graduate will learn how a Quality Management System operates across a matrix organisation, and be exposed to all functions of the business
- Support or training will be provided in use of – Oracle Reporting, Agile, Microsoft Project, Confluence, Business Process Management Notation (BPMN) SharePoint
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Operates as a team member and reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Works with other members of the functional teams to review Quality Procedures
- Assists with documenting processes
- Becomes familiar with regulations that define Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry
- Assist Quality Manager to plan and execute Cross Functional Internal Audits to document and understand their compliance to ISO standards ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016
- Updates Quality Library in SharePoint with process links and maps
- Updates Training Matrices in Agile and Workday and reports attendance of training
- Charts and reports on Quality Issues and Actions from Oracle database
- Charts progress of Issues and Action from audits
- Supports planning of external audits
- Develop knowledge of Project planning using Microsoft Tools and provide reports of resource usage, project spend and milestones
- Supports testing of tools
- Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data
- Manage own workload effectively and address areas of improvement, challenges, or problems
- Effective communication with internal staff at all levels, including directors of the business.
- Must be able to deal with people and situations in a firm but tactful, diplomatic and confidential manner.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and use of initiative to get results is essential
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and cooperate with teammates within the business.
Skills and Aptitude Profile:
- Studying undergraduate Degree (Business, Business Studies, or relevant)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, graphs, Formulas,
- Willingness and ability to learn new tools
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and document
- Excellent organisational and documentation skills, especially written
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy