Campus Internship: Graduate Opportunities and Engagement
University of Leeds
🤑 £20.6K - £21.8K
⌛ 16hrs left
Apply by May 26
- Are you a recent Graduate from the University of Leeds? Are you a well-organised individual, committed to delivering an excellent student experience? Do you want to help to deliver and develop student opportunity within the School of Education?
Area of Responsibilities
- You will be supporting key streams of work which contribute to student opportunity and engagement. You will contribute to the development and delivery of UK and international opportunities within the School of Education which integrates co-curricular events and experience. You will also be a key participant in the delivery of new projects for our postgraduate students.
- Working closely with the School of Education Student Education Service (SES) and Careers Teams, along with key academic staff to ensure the opportunities we offer meet identified needs, we also work together with Student Support in order to enhance the employability offer for students.
- You will interact with students, staff and external stakeholders on a daily basis and gain sufficient knowledge and understanding of all areas of Student Opportunity to allow you to discuss and identify student needs and signpost accordingly. You will work flexibly, moving areas of work as necessary to respond to workload peaks. This is a great opportunity to create a portfolio of experience to enhance your employability.
- This vacancy is only open to Graduates of the University of Leeds since 2021 (including those due to graduate in summer 2023)