Campus Internship: Quality Management Assistant
University of Leeds
🤑 £20.6K - £21.8K
⌛ 10d left
Apply by Jun 4
- Residential Services provide accommodation for around 8,000 University of Leeds students in self-catered and catered sites, both on and off campus. We are an innovative and strong leader in the sector, with a clear vision to provide some of the best student accommodation in the country.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- We are looking for a current Leeds undergraduate student to join us as an Intern in a professional office environment, in an organisation recognised for its high quality of academic provision, commitment to excellence and good practice. Our internships are designed to enhance your employability and as such you will develop key skills and experience for your CV, including teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills, initiative, organisation, high-quality administration and project development.
- The role is key to the delivery, maintenance and ongoing development of our quality management system and will involve working with managers and staff at various levels across the organisation, providing a great opportunity to develop personal and employability skills for the future.
- Are you a current University of Leeds undergraduate student, looking to gain valuable experience of Quality and Systems Management?
- You will be a highly organised individual with an eye for accuracy and detail. You will have excellent administrative skills and an ability to manage and prioritise your own workload.