Channel Marketing Specialist Intern
🚀 Placement Program
- We are looking for a Channel Marketing Specialist Intern to work under the leadership of a highly experienced Channel Marketing Manager, to help develop our network of Channel Partners in the UK & Ireland, which are key to Fortinet's growth and success. This will initially focus on background activities, but as industry and Fortinet skills develop, then responsibilities will also increase to include Partner facing tasks, such as managing full Lead Generation join-marketing activities with Partners.
- The successful candidate can expect to learn and develop relevant Channel Marketing skills in the fast-paced IT Security technology sector, which is at the heart of current digital transformations. This will be through a combination of on-the-job training and more formal online training.
- This is an exciting time in the Network Security space, especially at Fortinet. Be a part of it!
Area of Responsibilities
The main role of the intern would be to assist in the day-day operations of Channel Marketing in UK & Ireland. The duties and responsibilities will increase as the skills of the intern develop, starting with supporting Channel Marketing campaigns and activities, and evolving to manage complete joint-marketing activities with Channel Partners. Activities will include:
- Manage requests of Marketing Operations for graphical design, email and landing pages.
- Help organize Fortinet-led projects (Partner Summit, Partner Roadshows …).
- Support the management of joint Marketing operations with Partners (Digital Lead Gen, Webinars, Events …).
- Analyze ROI and evolution of Channel Marketing activities among a portfolio of Partners.
- The student should be an Undergraduate Student studying a relevant degree with a strong Marketing component to the syllabus.
- Strong interest for technology.
- Attitude and motivation to learn and develop new skills.
- Analytical and curious mindset.
- Team player mentality as well as the ability to work independently.