Retail Operations Intern (FTC)
- At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity — because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
- Working within the Retail team who have overall responsibility for the operational element of the Retail Model, this role will report to the Retail Operations Assistant and Head of Retail Operations. You will be responsible for booking store training travel, maintaining up to date contact lists, approving and ordering stationary and general administrative tasks to support the stores.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
Store Training Travel
- Collate travel requirements for store training events ranging from model store (monthly) to Store Managers Conference (bi-annually)
- Book travel as required for Area Managers
- Follow clear guidelines on the booking process, authorisation and reasonable spend to balance the travel cost with the time and the benefit of the journey
- Keep a record of all bookings and maintain receipts to allow VAT claim back on travel and an audit trail of all expenditure
- Communicate clearly on store training events so that store requests for travel are appropriate and timely
Day-to-Day Retail Operations
- Maintain the Retail Operations inbox, responding quickly to queries and finding solutions for all emails received.
- Keep the inbox organised and keep on top of filing the requests/information
- Collate feedback sent to the inbox and ensure it is distributed to the correct departments
Other Administrative Tasks
- Download and distribute of monthly reports
- Assist and support the coordination of Retail Training events.
- Keeping Retail documents such as Store Directory up to date and distribute to Head Office regularly.
- Check and authorise store stationery orders to ensure an efficient service
- Assist stores with order for business cards and/or unusual stationery and equipment requirements (this has included diaries, plastic hangers, cameras, stockroom walkie talkies and coffee machines)
- Support the Retail Operations Assistant in the production of a weekly action update for stores and Retail Bulletin
- Support the Retail Operations Assistant in the production and distribution of new operating guidelines and processes
- Any other ad hoc duties to ensure the team maximises potential and supports the business goals
- Experience with word, excel and powerpoint at basic level
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form
- Strong at prioritising workload and with a flexible attitude to change in priorities
- Understand and represent the brand values
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated. Shows ambition to drive through initiatives and change to achieve company targets.
- Pays close attention to detail and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be useful
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance