• Starts Jul 9
Cloud Operations Intern
- We are a financial software company, a leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solutions for the world’s leading enterprises. We have created a unified software platform that provides a comprehensive and dynamic view of the entire enterprise based on a single source of truth for finance and operations.
- As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we offer our customers software as a service running on the Microsoft Azure platform. Infrastructure as code is at the heart of Cloud Operations at OneStream and we take every opportunity to improve operational efficiency by automating the processes.
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable insight and hands-on experience in the Corporate Performance Management (CPM) industry and Microsoft Azure.
Area of Responsibilities
- We’re seeking a driven individual to join our Cloud Operations Team this Summer! Our industry leading Cloud Operations team is responsible for building, maintaining, and optimizing infrastructure to support OneStream software implementations for both external customers and the internal OneStream team.
- During this internship, you will primarily be involved in implementing and supporting customer environments; the daily tasks include customer specific configurations, building the environment for go-live, and responding to customer support tickets.
- You will become part of the technical collaboration within Cloud department and with Customer Support team to deliver a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be an independent learner and be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and enjoy solving problems to make customers happy. We have a stellar reputation in this industry and seek others who wish to meet that challenge. It will be a challenge, a rewarding one. We are the do-ers.
- You will be working closely learning and working alongside the Cloud Operations Manager and their team of CloudOps Engineers during the Internship.
- Post Graduate or Graduating in 2023 in Computer Science related subjects.
- Knowledge or experience within any of the following areas is a plus;
- Software development life cycle (coding, packaging, testing, and deployment)
- Powershell scripting, GIT Hub, Azure DevOps, Terraform
- Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2/2016, IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory
- Automating processes using PowerShell, Azure PowerShell Modules, REST APIs, JSON or ARM Templates
- Passion for a career within IT and Cloud Technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Able to work on a broad variety of projects.
- Adaptable to changing needs and situations.
- Ability to establish credibility and trust.
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the country where this Internship is located without sponsorship.