Commercial Intern (Paid)
About the role
- This role will support the Commercial team with the execution of mission-critical, cross-functional projects that will add to the long term growth of the business. It will support the testing of pilot schemes with limited existing processes or documentation, identifying new approaches and areas for improvement so we can implement new ideas on a wider scale. This is the ideal role for somebody who wants their first taste of a fast paced startup where out of the box ideas are welcomed and actively encouraged!
- This is a paid (up to) 4 month internship opportunity, for someone who is resourceful, thinks on their feet, and is willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty! No two days will be the same so adaptability and problem solving skills are essential. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure and build skills in a fast paced and exciting Company!
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Develop and maintain internal documentation records of activity across all projects and initiatives, to ensure there is clarity across the business on activities being completed, impact on the business and learnings for future improvement
- Accepts designated business-focus projects to research, proposes ideas and solutions to team leads
- Identify potential new sites in and around central London for the BDMs to convert
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes
- Able to build reports and decks to showcase opportunities and activity
- Current University student or recent graduate preferred (not essential)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, high energy and adaptability essential
- Previous experience in customer or client-facing role preferred but non essential (face to face or over the phone)
- Professional demeanour: able to represent the JustPark brand externally
- Highly organised, able to juggle multiple project streams and stakeholders
- Attention to detail; an interest in deep diving into data to spy new opportunities is a bonus!
We trust you to know what’s needed to get the job done. That's why we work on a hybrid basis (2-3 days in the office per week), and we’ll work with you to make sure you have the right kit and the right environment for you to succeed. Plus we know it's not all about work! Check out some of the great benefits to joining the JustPark team below:
Investment in YOU and your wellbeing:
- Life Assurance in partnership with YuLife
- Gym membership discounts and fitness rewards
- Employee Assistance Provider - offering you (and your family) free confidential support and advice (e.g. counselling, legal or financial advice) for when you need it most.
- 24/7 virtual GP access
Simplifying journeys so YOU can breathe easier:
- £50 JustPark parking credit per month
Recharge your batteries:
- FREE restaurant-quality lunch cooked by our very own chef and longest-standing employee (Julie!).
- Taking time off work to relax and recharge is important, that's why we have an generous holiday policy in place.