Commercial Transformation Intern
🚀 Placement Program
- The primary purpose of the Commercial Transformation Intern is to support and facilitate GTR commercial teams to accelerate performance, beat competition and build unassailable leadership.
The Commercial Transformation team does this through:
- Ownership and continuous improvement of defined commercial systems and processes,
- Definition of relevant KPIs and associated reporting, and
- Leadership and deployment of relevant transformation projects.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- You will be working closely with Commercial team to help monitor, report and ensure adoption on these systems. You will collect inputs, supervising consistency of submissions and deadlines.
- You will support the defined commercial system processes, maintaining documentation & sustaining business capabilities through the BU Champions network.
- You will assist optimisation of the field sales data and intelligence reporting, including Key accounts managers and Brand Consultants’ feedback and insights gathering, ensuring cohesion, data integrity and quality.
- You will send regular updates to the key users with insights and learnings, information that can support improve the performance of the commercial team.
- You will work closely with IT and HQ teams to support adoption of the project roadmap and delivery of relevant commercial Key Digital Transformation Projects.
- You will have recently graduated with a 2:1 or above in a Business or Management-related degree. You will have a strong academic background and interested to develop a Commercial experience.
In addition to this, you need to:
- Recently graduated a recognised Business, Management or Marketing related degree.
- Be happy to work independently when required
- Have strong project management skills
- Be comfortable working with data and spotting trends
- Have strong communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy building relationships with people
- Work well under pressure and able to work to deadlines
- Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the internship
- Be available to work for 12 months
- Work experience or an industrial placement in a commercial environment is desirable, as well as any drinks or FMCG industry experience.