Control and Information Systems Intern
- Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trendsetter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth, and innovation.
- Our colleagues in the Technical and Reliability team are looking for a Controls and Information Systems intern.
- As we’re putting our hearts and souls into the future of food, we’ll be looking at you to implement and support controls and information systems activities, progressing our digitalisation journey.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Work closely with PCIS engineers to perform housekeeping and testing on our data collection systems.
- Build and test HMI screens using given software applications.
- Update, monitor and maintain data capture
- Update, standardise and improve asset data models
- Build and improve Data Visualisation
- Create the Monthly Routine maintenance tasks for shift crafts and manage the completion of tasks
- High level of IT literacy
- Good level of numeracy and literacy
- Good understanding of Microsoft applications with exceptional knowledge of excel
- Good people and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure of conflicting demands and time constraints
- SAP experience
- A great opportunity to come and play your part in one of the most exciting companies in the FMCG sector
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Life Insurance, Private medical cover, Hospitalization insurance & medical prescription reimbursement plus more!