Corporate Administrator Graduate Intern
Locala Health & Wellbeing
🤑 £20.7K - £21.3K
⌛ 23hrs left
Apply by May 29
- We are looking for a recent graduate to Support our Corporate Hub with a variety of projects and administrative activities to enable the delivery of the team’s objectives and priorities
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Providing administrative support to colleagues working from and visiting Locala’s Head Office, Beckside Court, as required
- Assisting the Personal Assistants with meeting preparation, minute taking and resolving actions
- Supporting the Corporate Hub and Personal Assistants with the initiation and development of team projects
A Locala Graduate Internship:
- Offers valuable work experience at a graduate level, which means that you will have the opportunity to apply your skills and knowledge.
- Enhances your employability and career prospects by providing you with routes into training and future employment.
- Enables you to develop your skills and talents in a professional and challenging, yet supportive environment.
- Inspires you to achieve your personal and professional goals with the support and guidance of our internship colleagues.
- Provides you with the opportunity to support other graduates and share experiences through our Graduate Network.
- Please note, you must be a 2022/2023 university graduate and live in one of the areas that we provide services in: Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Stockport or Tameside in order to apply.
- Flexible working - We are committed to supporting our colleagues to have a good work-life balance and welcome conversations about flexible working wherever possible.
- Generous pension – We offer a generous, defined contribution, pension scheme with matched contribution + 2% up to a maximum of 8%
- Development opportunities – We have a nursing framework and offer a range of development opportunities in all roles.