Corporate Finance Internship
- The Corporate Finance Intern will be part of the Corporate Finance team.
- The team are responsible for all Statutory, Regulatory, and Management reporting for Ardian UK.
- Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, the Corporate Finance Intern will be part of a small, professional team.
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Preparing reconciliations of Balance sheet accounts; and Profit and Loss analysis as required.
- Preparing Cost Centre analysis and reporting
- Maintaining key expense line trackers and preparing additional analysis on an adhoc basis
- Processing invoices and assisting in the preparation of payment runs
- Assisting in the preparation of accruals and prepayments schedules
- Completing regular periodic bank reconciliations, updates and analysis
- Reviewing employees expenses
- Preparing schedules and analysis on recharges to the funds, and other Ardian entities
- Providing detailed analysis to support the PSA (PAYE Settlement Agreement) process/submission
- Completing quarterly ONS (Office for National Statistics) surveys for Ardian UK
- Updating and maintaining procedure notes for all finance tasks
- Strong academic background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent numeracy, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively within a team and collaboratively across multiple departments
- Should be highly organized and motivated
- Educated to degree level, or currently studying for a degree seeking a gap year placement