Creative Communications Intern
Apply by Jun 4
- Are you looking to gain experience in a PR, social media and advertising agency?
- Golley Slater is offering two six-week, paid internships this summer. During your internship you’ll spend time in our Cardiff city centre office with our PR, advertising and social media teams, to get experience of life in a communications agency.
Area of Responsibilities
The successful candidate will work closely with our team, assisting with the day-to-day PR, social media, and content production tasks for our clients. You get experience of:
- Assisting with PR and media relations, including writing press releases, email pitches and learning how national and regional media work
- Assisting with the creation of social media posts and assets for clients, and learning how different social platforms perform
- Developing an understanding of influencer relations and coming up with content ideas for our client
- Participating in team meetings and contributing to creative discussions
- Assisting with any filming shoots.
- At Golley Slater, we believe that curiosity creates the unexpected, and true curiosity can’t be achieved without diversity. We need people with different perspectives, experiences, and cultures to develop unexpected ideas that challenge, excite and create lasting impact. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from the right candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief or race.’ So, whoever you are, whatever your background, if you’re passionate about communications, we want to hear from you.