⌛ 16hrs left
Apply by May 26
- We have a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Creative Intern to join the Paul Smith Creative team, based in our London Covent Garden Office. This is a full-time paid internship with a minimum commitment of six months, ideally twelve months to start June 2023.
- You will work with the Global Head of Creative and Art Director to promote, protect, and extend the Paul Smith brand, which includes creating a visual identity for all forms of advertising and promotion as well as producing and executing final artwork and layouts for various print and digital media, The role also consists of supporting the team to organise shoots, production schedules, and samples.
- Salary: £10.42 per hour
Area of Responsibilities
Creative Arts & Fashion
- To support the Creative team in directing, devising, and executing seasonal campaigns for the different collections and product groups of the Paul Smith business to increase brand perception and reputation.
- Design and execute print and digital collateral including but not limited to lookbooks, social media posts, email campaigns, and digital ads.
- Contribute to brainstorming and ideation sessions for new campaigns and projects.
- Assist with photo and video shoots, including organising samples and editing photos.
- Work with the Marketing team on campaign roll out of asses across all touch points, including social, OOH, website, and other promotional platforms.
- Work with the in-house photography team to develop an ongoing visual toolkit/guideline for ecommerce model photography and editorial content.
- To work with the showroom coordinator to keep track of samples and collections.
- Pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Art Direction, or a related field.
- High proficiency of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Premiere and Figma a plus.
- A demonstrated understanding of seasons and deadlines.
- Experience of organising events or shoots and how to put organisation in place with a production setting.
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
Who you are
- Highly Creative.
- Have the ability to understand creative direction and excel at translating this into desired quality creatives.
- Able to understand the Paul Smith tone of voice and imagery.
- Highly systematic and well organised with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- A team player who can work on their own initiative and build effective working relationships.
- Flexible over working hours and able to travel internationally when required.
- A keen interest in culture, fashion, music, literature, and the arts.
- Paid internship.
- A generous clothing allowance.
- Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
- An annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays (pro rata)