Customer Account (Project) Manager Intern
Apply by Jul 27
- Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
- Bombardier Aerospace is seeking an ambitious Customer Project Management Intern for its new Service Centre located at the London Biggin Hill Airport, United Kingdom.
- The London Service Centre will join an award-winning network of wholly-owned Bombardier Business Aircraft Service Centres; as well as a line maintenance station in Nice, Linz, Milan and Paris.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
Sales & Business Development
- Support in developing an expanding network with functional heads and key members of the business
- Assist the Customer Project Manager in follow-up on commitments and items such as time/labour/material quotes, preliminary invoices, progress updates, resolution of squawks, and warranty issues
- Preparation of daily reports for GEMBA walks
- Support in managing the internal stakeholder reporting process for the project
- Produce information and make recommendations to support project-related decisions
- Work with other key stakeholders in resolving internal project-related issues such as spares control.
- Assist with customer aircraft visits
- Preparation of pre-purchase inspection reports
- You have previous related Project Management/Sales/Finance experience – Preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Currently studying towards or have obtained a degree in Business Management, Project Management or related subject
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be Eager to learn