• Starts Jul 2
Data Analysis and Robotics Process Automation Internship
Apply by May 31
- Ricoh are currently recruiting for a Data Analysis and Robotics Process Automation Internship based in London that will help to further grow its internationally recognised NID ‘Top 100 Internship’ programme. Ricoh is a global digital service and office print company that provides office services to major companies across the globe. We are currently going through a digital transformation to support businesses through the provision of document services, consulting, and hardware.
- Each intern supports a different area of the business, utilising a range of skills and tools. Core applications include Microsoft Excel, Power Automate and Power BI in conjunction with project-specific software. Skills acquired through bespoke learning paths and Microsoft-certified courses will also be utilised frequently.
- The programme is tailed for pre-university (gap year) or university placement year students and has a contract length of 12 months.
- Ricoh transforms organisations, using innovative technologies and services enabling you as an individual to work smarter. This is what we call “empowering digital workplaces”.
- In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change., it’s the ethos of our brand and how we drive positive change for ourselves and others. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and we`ll work for you".
Area of Responsibilities
Banking & Finance
- Analysing and automating processes across a range of areas (finance, service advantage, Legal, HR and more) within the business
- Working with senior stakeholders (up to VP level) to gather and present data
- Assisting departmental reporting
- Supporting projects globally across various operating committees (active in multiple continents)
- Conducting market research
- General ad-hoc project and professional support
- Students studying a STEM-based subject at A-level or Bachelor'
- Interested in Mathematics, Finance, Engineering and/or Science (Computer and Natural)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- A drive to learn and be proactive
- A competitive salary package with bonus
- Industry leading benefits
- Professional and technical skills relevant to financial and technological industries
- Access to free certifications and Microsoft qualifications from a range of technical disciplines from coding languages (Python, Java and many more) to cloud computing techniques (AZ-900)
- Allocated on-the-job paid learning and development time to upskill yourself in any chosen discipline and improve your professional profile
- Additional skills (networking, interviewing, recruiting etc) learning sessions with practical application opportunities
- Exposure to a head office environment with senior company stakeholders up to VP level.