- We are the leading scale player in a specialist market – maternity and nursing wear – and we have 18 years of experience behind us doing this and nothing but this.
- But what we do at Seraphine is more than just fashion and clothes. We help women feel absolutely confident in their changing bodies and enable them to continue to express the choice and style they had prior to pregnancy and during pregnancy, whilst providing them with product innovations that make motherhood a breeze.
Area of Responsibilities
Creative Arts & Fashion
- Key tasks will involve sample management, logging parcels, helping out on shoots, filing fabrics and swatches, assisting with print artworks and illustrator drawings, keeping range plans up to date etc. We will try to ensure that you get involved with a broad range of tasks to give you a variety of experience, and if you have any particular areas of interest, please let us know so we can ensure that you have the chance to get involved.
- Enthusiastic and willing to work with the different functions of the Design and Product Team
- Good command of the English language both written and spoken
- Good use of initiative and wants to learn to excel
Required previous experiences and qualifications relevant to the role:
- Ideal candidate would have or is working towards a degree in fashion, Product Design or equivalent.
- We offer expenses to cover travel within London and a lunch stipend.