Digital Marketing Internship
- We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to help us engage the public with the auction house. You will report to the Marketing and PR Manager, implementing and executing a cross-channel marketing strategy with the objective of increasing awareness and online traffic.
- This internship would suit those who have a strong interest or background in marketing and who want to gain valuable experience in digital marketing in the arts in a busy and demanding environment.
- This is a position supporting senior members of staff and the smooth functioning of auction house. Placement runs for up to 3 months in the gallery space, remote applicants are not considered. The role is not paid but covers expenses.
Area of Responsibilities
- Responsible for admin tasks which will include working with various online platforms.
- Copywriting for social media and website.
- Setting up the auction; liaising with the head of department about star lots.
- Assisting with catalogue production and assisting with deadline checks and assisting to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage the content scheduling on social media platforms. Regularly update the Facebook, LinkedIn, and support Content Manager with Instagram.
- Produce reports and create presentations.
- Assisting with organising preview events.
- Excellent writing skills with fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent organisational and problem solving ability: accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creativity and an eye for content scheduling is a must.
- Highly proactive approach is a must.
- Good knowledge of social media marketing.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines. Excellent time management.
- Good knowledge of Adobe InDesign beneficial.
- Ability and confidence to deal with a wide range of people.
- Personal presentation and vibrant confident personality.
- An all-round team player who is happy to contribute to assist and enable the success of the department wherever required