Digital Product Design Intern
the LEGO Group
🚀 Placement Program
- Would you like to develop your design knowledge, harnessing your energy and desire to help grow the LEGO® brand?
- The LEGO Group is looking for a passionate digital product design intern with a focused problem-solving mindset and can-do attitude to come and join our Design team in a full-time role for 12 months. You will play an active role in creating and delivering the best digital experiences for one of the most beloved brands in the world – ultimately supporting our mission to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to build your skills and learn from experienced designers from across The LEGO Group.
Area of Responsibilities
- Support designers in the creation of exceptional user-centric experiences across digital platforms using tools such as Figma
- Work in close partnership with designers, engineers, product managers to support the delivery of end-to-end product design
- Support with the planning and execution of quantitative and qualitative research to validate designs and assumptions
- Be a voice for the user, championing their needs and following a user-centred design philosophy
- Support the facilitation of collaborative workshops with colleagues across design, engineering and product management
- Share designs, explain decisions and contribute feedback within the design community
- Support the design and product teams to showcase key activities across the business
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, bootcamp certification or advanced qualification in the area of Product Design, Digital Design, UX Design, HCI, Interaction Design, or related field.
- A passion for digital product design
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills
- Understanding of human-centred design principles, methodologies and UX best practices
- Knowledge of industry-standard design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team
- Understanding of inclusive design principles and application
- Proactivity and confidence to make decisions, manage expectations and meet deadlines
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you'll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
- Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached and if eligible, you'll be rewarded through our bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – When you join the team you'll be assigned a primary workplace location i.e. one of our Offices, stores or factories. The hiring team will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model 'Best of Both', role eligibility and frequency with you during the recruitment process.