Distribution and Partnerships Intern
- This year we are launching our first ever Commercial programme, placed in the Distribution and Partnerships team. Through 12 months of commercial content sales, distribution, and professional-skills training, our programme will teach you all you need to know about our industry and the monetisation of content.
- Alongside all of this, you will be given the chance to work for an award-winning entertainment company and see how it works at an operational level. Once the 12 month programme is finished you could find yourself accepting a full-time position with us.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- You will be part of a busy commercial team working to ensure Moonbug’s catalogue of pre-school children’s content is distributed to broadcasters and streaming partners across Europe, Middle East and Africa. It’s an exciting role, with hands-on experience dealing with multicultural clients at the intersection of traditional broadcast distribution and modern-day tech-led streaming platforms. We work with the global tech giants, as well as regional partners.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to support us with our day to day, including pulling and analysing data, creating data-driven presentations, researching prospective clients, organising market events, sourcing tech solutions, and more.
- You will be nurtured and encouraged, given the opportunity to learn, and pushed to put your best foot forward within a fast paced hard working team.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable reading and analysing big data, creating slick decks and following briefs to tight deadlines. Additional languages are a bonus.
Who we are looking for:
- A real entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to work autonomously
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Second language is an asset but not essential
- An interest in broadcast and digital media
- Great communication skills, with a positive can-do attitude and a good sense of humour
- Ability to work under pressure managing multiple tasks, and an interest in taking on real responsibility within a rapidly growing and dynamic start-up.