⌛ 15d left
Apply by Jun 9
- A six month internship working as part of the wind development team. Sitting within the Wind Development team but supporting all technologies, you will work closely with the Development Team Ecology Lead to advise on ecology surveys, develop appropriate mitigation, design biodiversity net gain and enhancement measures, and discharge ecology related planning conditions. You will gain an understanding of how renewable energy projects aim to design around ecological constraints and the opportunities our sites provide in improving local biodiversity.
Area of Responsibilities
- Assist in the review and production of planning applications and associated documents, in particular ecology and ornithology assessments.
- Assist in the review of existing habitat management measures on operational assets
- Advise on potential ecological constraints.
- Design habitat enhancement and biodiversity net gain opportunities for developments.
- Assist with management of stakeholder relationships.
- Review recent policy/legislative changes and provide information to the team.
- Potential UK travel
- Ideal candidate is recently graduated, or about to graduate, in ecology or biology degree
- Proficiency in MS Office, GIS skills preferable but not essential
- English language fluency and the right to work in the UK is essential