Electrical Engineer - Year Placement
🚀 Placement Program
AI generated summary
- The candidate must be studying for a degree in Electrical Engineering and have proficiency in engineering software, as well as good verbal and written communication skills. They should also possess a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a vibrant design environment, producing accurate work to strict deadlines. Additionally, they should be flexible to work in both office and construction teams.
- The Electrical Engineer will work on a variety of projects in sectors such as mission critical, pharma, and energy. They will assist in producing electrical services deliverables, coordinate with global offices, and design using Revit.
Applications are closed
- Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team.
- Studying for a Degree in Electrical Engineering ,
- Proficiency in engineering software as well as MS Word and Excel,
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work in a vibrant multi discipline design environment,
- Strong work ethic and the ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines,
- Flexibility to work both in design office and on construction teams.
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- As an Electrical Engineering undergraduate at PM Group, your day to day role would involve, but would not be limited to the following activities:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on projects in the following sectors – Mission Critical, Pharma, Med Tech, Advanced Manufacturing, Food and Energy
- Coordination with other PM Group global offices to understand the scope of work, deliverables, time lines, resource hours etc.
- Electrical services design through Revit
- Work with Senior Engineers and assist in producing electrical services deliverables in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures.