- Our Placement Scheme gives you the opportunity to rotate around various projects and practices. As an Intern at SITA, you will be directly contributing towards our products that we create for our customers, supporting aspects of the delivery lifecycle, working on our real-world challenges.
- You will be a part of the Quality Engineering Practice team responsible for delivering the highest quality Products to the Business within the wider SITA organization.
Area of Responsibilities
- Develop and test software on product creation and customer facing projects.
- Operate in a DevOps environment contributing to all aspects of the delivery lifecycle.
- Write and deliver code for components under the guidance of more experienced Developers.
- Write automation test cases for Continuous testing of the products.
- Design and influence direction of future solutions.
- Develop an understanding of coding guidelines and best practice.
- Learn requirement analysis and design techniques.
- Learn about User Experience and what it means for our products.
- Work on a collaborative project to help meet one of our business needs.
- Must be working towards a degree in an IT/Engineering discipline.
- Working knowledge in any software programming language.
- Provide examples of creating a potential solution to a problem. e., Design Thinking or Prototyping.
- Must have the drive and desire to learn new things!
What you can expect
- We will give you the opportunity to participate in structured rotations allowing you great exposure to different experiences in teams and technologies.
- Get assigned to a buddy and a junior mentor who will guide you throughout your Placement experience.
- Be a part of a Young Professional community – both locally and globally.
- Have access to both technical and soft skills development training.
- And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
- Receive a competitive salary on top of the added benefits package.