Environment & Sustainability Analyst Graduate/Placement
Bouygues Energies & Services
🚀 Placement Program
⌛ 12d left
Apply by Jun 8
- Bouygues Energies & Services is recruiting an Environment & Sustainability Analyst Graduate/placement (6 months minimum) to be based in Didsbury.
- Bouygues is committed to playing a leadership role in the global net zero transition and we are looking for someone to join our small team, to help develop our reporting tools in relation to all Environment & Sustainability issues. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving the data strategy in order to embed sustainable data collection, reporting and KPI’s across the business.
- This is a great opportunity to acquire skills on Carbon Life Cycle Assessment and implement a tool that will be decarbonising construction projects.
Area of Responsibilities
Construction & Surveying
- Lead the implementation of ‘One Click LCA’ Project Carbon Assessment software into the business.
- Organise, develop and drive the gathering of raw data from our project teams.
- Develop the reporting structure to ensure data is provided in a useful format and support our teams in the utilisation of ‘One Click LCA’.
- Support the delivery of internal and external reporting on carbon, sustainability, and net zero for our business.
- Support the process for the collation, analysis and reporting of the data, covering key issues e.g. energy consumption, environmental data and waste management.
- To fulfil Health & Safety responsibilities by adherence to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety Policy and Health & Safety Management Plans.
- Working towards a recognised environmental or analyst qualification.
- Have an interest in environmental management systems within the construction/engineering environment.
- Ability to work under their own initiative.
- Excellent data and analytical skills with the ability to build their knowledge to manipulate, interpret and report multiple data and data source.
- Attention to details with a focus on accuracy.
- Highly computer literate.
- Minimum 6 months role