Environmental & Sustainability Internship (12 Months)
🚀 Placement Program
- Embark on your 12-month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic Intern Development Programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it, you will be set up with the best knowledge and hands-on experience to equip you for your professional career in Environmental Sustainability.
Area of Responsibilities
Here is a taste of what you can expect:
- Drive the sustainability in the supply chain initiative in conjunction with a project sponsor and focus group team within Smart Infrastructure Procurement.
- Support the definition of activities to be covered under the initiative and driving these activities forward during your time with us.
- Travel to engage with our procurement teams at other locations.
We are looking for forward thinking, innovative and inquisitive candidates that demonstrate the following:
- Studying towards a 2:2 or above in an environmental/sustainability related degree subject.
- Knowledge of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) is preferable but not essential.
2:2 or higher